Monday, April 23, 2012

The View From Here

The way you view something has alot, or sometimes, everything, with how you interpret it. This has been a lesson that I have been learning the past few weeks. Today, on my walk, I noticed how the airplanes fly directly over the peaceful bay. It is noisy, yes, but it is very cool to be able to watch something so big and powerful fly right over your head. This could be a nuisance or a moment of awe. It is all your perspective.

My perspective becomes so much clearer when I am in the word. Keeping my eyes fixed on God. A struggle, daily. But so worth the peace and perspective I gain from the view He gives me!

Do not fret...
Commit your ways to the Lord; trust in him...
Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him;
Psalm 37:1a,5a,7a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive