Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Visalia Weekend and Appointment Update

Meran and I got to run up to Visalia for a few days this weekend to love on my mother-in-law, who had surgery last week. She is doing great and recovering well(although I didn't take a picture to prove it;). As always, the trip was too quick and very fun...love these peeps!




As for my health update, I have a scan Thursday-to peek inside and hopefully see hardly any cancer;). I'm feeling great and what I would consider "normal". So, so grateful for my gift of feeling healthy! On November 17, I will return to the Natural MD in OC and have a test done to see the results of the SOT. I am excited and hopeful, trusting that it has done its job. But no matter what the outcome, I will praise the Lord, who has been 100% faithful, 100% of the time!

My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth. He will not allow your foot to slip or to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber. Behold, He who keeps Israel will neither slumber not sleep. The Lord is your keeper; the Lord is your shade on your right hand.
Psalm 121:2-5



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive