Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Scan, Take Two


Last Friday my oncologist let me know that while "everything looked very good" on my scan, she also saw 2 existing spots that looked like they had new activity and "she didn't like the way they looked". 
Huh?!!!? That news seemed to contract itself but I'm following up with a scan with contrast today, to look into this further. If it is growing in these 2 spots we'll address them immediately with new treatment perhaps, but, my prayer is that the activity showing is the SOT taking action and KILLING....what they do best;)!
Hopefully these questions will be answered by tomorrow, with the results. I'm still feeling pretty good, except for some pinched nerve in my neck/shoulders that is annoying, but that's nothing new;). 
Thank you for the prayers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive