Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day


Another Valentine's Day, but my heart has never been more full of love and joy! I am so thankful for all the Lord has blessed us with, so undeservedly! We had a simple celebration at home, after school. My friend brought us dinner, which was a fabulous treat! The kids opened their small gifts and See's Candy. After dinner we had the heart-brownie sundaes that I made and the kids watched "Clifford the Big Red Dog Valentine's Special". Simple. Together. At home. These are my new favorite things...

2 comments:

  1. Britton, your new baby Bellen is just beautiful!! She looks just like YOU! :) So glad everyone is doing well! Hugs & kisses to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Britt! What great pictures of the kids. Bellen is gorgeous (like she wouldn't be???) and the big kids look so happy with her. Even Suttie! So happy for you and Jason. I can't wait to hold and cuddle the newest cousin. Ahhh, I can smell the baby-head smell right now. Mmmm. God bless everyone. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive