Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The Greenest Grass

The grass is greenest in the place you are suppose to be. There will always be someone worse off. There are always one thousand things to be thankful for. I am learning that when I am in a place of constant commun with Jesus my grass is the greenest place for me. 
There is no where else I'd rather be. 
It's in this place where He grows me (growing pains, sometimes), strengthens me, calms me, heals me (spiritually, which has an eternal place over physical healing) and loves me (patiently waiting for me to "get it"). 

Psalm 91:1-2
"Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, "he is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive