Saturday, September 27, 2014

The Littlest "Galaxy"

Saturday is soccer day! As I am typing this I just realized I'm a "soccer mom"...I seriously never had that thought before and it's been the case for 8 years. Time flies my friends.
Today, Sutton's team had a "bye" and Bellen's team played their first game. She is the only girl on a team of 5 boys...making up Team Galaxy! She runs the field, smiling...keeping up with those boys. Although, she couldn't care less if she touches the ball. She did however do a "kick in". The aggression difference between boys and girls starts to be noticeable at this age when it comes to sports. That's the main difference between Bellen and her team mates...well, that and the fact that her uniform is huge on her;).








No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive