Friday, February 19, 2010

Birthday Party #1 of 3

jameson~owen~kaden~colton
owen, kenna & sutton hoping tori breaks the pinata
reagan sportin' her ponies, enjoying her cupcake

festive!party-hardy!

February is a busy birthday month! I have had several friends celebrate their bdays, mine is still to come and now this weekend the kids have 3 birthday parties to attend. Today was Kaden's 3rd Birthday~It was McQueen themed at the park. Karin pulled out all the stops: Lunch, lots of themed goodies, cupcakes, a pinata, and hulahoops & giant cookies for the party favors. I have said this before, but I am going to say it again...I think the mom has the most fun planning the party! (atleast speaking for myself!) It was a grand time! Tomorrow is Ella's 3rd Birthday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive