Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Pray for Baby Kylie


I am following this Facebook page (even though I am not on Facebook) on sweet Kylie. A 2 year old that was diagnosed with stage 4 neuroblastoma at 19 months old. I do not know her family personally but know people that do and she is from San Diego County. The Lord has given me a great burden to pray for this sweet angel. It's very hard to see the pictures and hear what she is going thru but nothing compared to how hard it is to be walking thru this! We need to come before The Lord on behalf of Kylie,  asking for healing in Jesus' name. Please check out her page and pray for her! And also pray for the strength of her sweet parents.... Cannot imagine watching my babies go thru this. I am so glad it was ME that faced cancer and not my kids.
Prayersforkylie.com
Then click on about Kylie and follow link to her Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive