Friday, August 8, 2014

Baseball, Birthday, Fish & Family

This past weekend was busy, but fun-busy. Than, Leslie and the girls stayed with us. We all went to the Padres game, with church and Jameson got to announce the hitter kicking off the top of the 3rd inning. He was a little nervous but did a great job! He was even on the jumbo-tron!

The next morning Jason & his brother left at the crack of dawn to go deep sea fishing. They caught Barracuda (no thanks) and Sea Bass (yes please). We would have cooked them for dinner, but opted to have a grown-ups night out to celebrate Jason's birthday and our babysitter took care of all 6 kids (thanks Kendra!).

Health-wise, I'm feeling pretty good, thanks in part to hbot. I'm feeling better than I was even last month. I'm planning on continuing the hbot beyond the typical 40 sessions since it is giving me energy. I'm able to do that because of all of you who have given so generously to help me pay for hbot. Thank you, thank you, thank you....I will be forever grateful!

Now, off to enjoy and purposely, slowly soak in the last week of summer!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive