Thursday, August 28, 2014

Praise!



Had a Thoracentesis yesterday...apparently 3rd time is a charm. After 7 weeks since my last one, my fluid accumulation has slowed down. Half the amount was removed! I'm very thankful for this and I'm hoping this means I'll see positive results in my scans next Wednesday. No new growth, to me, will be good news and better news would be that the cancer has shrunk. But whatever the results I will still trust God.
Another blessing is that Jameson's 3rd grade class has chosen to take on our family as their service project the semester. They will be praying for us and recycling materials for money, which they will then donate to us to help pay for the extra (alternative) therapies I'm doing, that insurance does not cover. What a blessing. Not only for us, but for Jameson, that he has such supportive friends & classmates. 
It's only been about 3 months since I was re-diagnosed, and I know people are busy with their own lives, but they continue to remember us, pray for us, encourage us, love on us. We feel so supported and that gives me joy. Thank you.

Please start praying NOW for easy access to my vein the day of the scan. I don't want a repeat of last time! (1 1/2 hours and 3 people to access a vein). 


Took this little one to Disneyland Tuesday, she starts 
preschool next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive