Thursday, August 21, 2014

Update

I met with my oncologist yesterday, to check in. She listened to my breathing and thought she heard fluid again. Once again I had no clue. Although, this time, about 6 wks after my last thoracentesis, there seems to be less fluid then last time. So that's "good" news, that the fluid accumulation seems to be slowing down. Since it's not bothering me, I will wait a few more weeks to have another thoracentesis, right before my petscan (which I'll be scheduling very soon for mid to late September).

The 3 older kids started school Monday. Bellen will start preschool 2 days a week in September.
Meran is in Junior High (whaaaaaat???)...she is excited about it ALL-the lockers, changing classes, new friends, a bit more freedom, dance for p.e. and cheerleading! Jameson is 3rd grade...super happy to be back with his friends and thoroughly enjoying his new teacher & his new desk we got him for homework time.
Sutton is in kindergarten. He is happy to be a "big kid" and is doing great being a good listener and learning the ropes of the rock academy. He is very tired by the time he gets home, but nothing an early bedtime can't remedy!
Here's to a great 2014-15 school year! May God get all the glory.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive