Monday, December 8, 2014

Weekend Wrap

We packed a week of events into just 3 days!
Friday, both sets of grandparents and Rylee arrived, as well as 4 of my girlfriends...
Jameson(Camera man) and Sutton(Joseph) had parts in the school Christmas musical Friday.
Saturday the kids, Jason and G & G Neese hit a bunch of SD sightseeing spots, while we ladies hit the mall, restaurants & movies.
We ended the weekend with a combo soccer party for Jameson, Sutton & Bellen's teams. 
Tired but happy. Living life to the fullest. God was good. God is good. God will be good...thinking about my scans one week from tomorrow. 

Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee. Thus will I bless thee while I live: I lift up my hands in thy name.
Psalms 63:3-4 kjv



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive