Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Snippets and Scan update

I tried to put on the brakes these past 2 weeks, but life would have no such action...
Hence the tardy update!
I have my scans (pet and ct) tomorrow about 9:30 am-ish. It takes a few hours for the total process and then I'm radioactive for about 6 hours. My favorite part is that Jason and I get to spend time together after, since I can't be around the kids, gotta love the forced date-day! (Supposedly, being near someone in my condition tomorrow can cause a child to have seizures). Needless to say, I dodge children wherever we choose to spend those hours!
Please pray my veins can be easily and successfully accessed and for clean scans! But I'll even take no new growth;) I will meet with my oncologist Monday to review the results.
Thank you so much for continued prayers through out this journey...can you believe it's almost been a year since this re-diagnosis?? Look how far the Lord has brought me and how much He has done!

Bless the Lord, O my soul; and all that is within me, bless His holy name!
Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits:
Who forgives all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases, 
Who redeems your life from destruction, who crowns you with lovingkindness 
And tender mercies, who satisfies your mouth with good things, so that your youth
is renewed like the eagle's.
Psalm 103:1-5





















1 comment:

Blog Archive