Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Opening my Treasures

Silly-willies

Outside the VP

AAHHH! A foot rub...my fav!

The site of our service
(I took this pict from my car because I remembered as we pulled away
I hadn't taken any picts!)


My 8th Mother's Day. Hard to Believe. I can hardly remember not being a mother...
and I love that fact.
I'll be celebrating with my wonderful mother this coming weekend!
Mother's day began with church~we met at our future church site, 30 acres that Grace Community now owns. It was our first service on the new property and the ground breaking ceremony.
It was unusually chilly for this time of year, but, memorable.
We shared a delicious lunch at the Vintage Press, downtown, with Jason's family (minus Than, Leslie & Regs, who were with her family). The kids did pretty well considering the upscale-ness of the restaurant. It was a nice treat!
The rest of the day we just hung out at home. I received many home and school-made treasures along with gifts that spoil from Jason! The day ended with a lotion foot rub from Meran and Sutton. I think it might be my favorite Mother's Day to date!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive