Friday, July 20, 2012

Weekend Whirlwind


 Meran spent last week with my mom up in San Francisco, helping my brother, Ben & sister-in-law, Kate with their sweet twins girls, Serra & Channing. I saw first hand this weekend how busy 2 babies can make life! Kind of comparable to having 4 children, just in a different, sleepless way;). My dad and I drove up Friday, for the weekend, to pick up Meran. Jason held down the fort in SD with the boys & baby sister, and he packed in the fun! Here are picts from our separate, but equally fun weekends...
Channing & Serra

3 generations

Ice Cream at Ghirardelli

My first Food truck experience...I wasn't disappointed:)

Eatin' Clam Chowder in Golden Gate Park

Dinner Poolside

Karate

Cruisin' the Bay

Nap time, daddy-style

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive