Thursday, July 10, 2014

Post Onc Visit

After hbot, Jason & I met with my oncologist today. We finally went over the scan in person, talked about how treatment was going and how I was feeling. While looking at the petscan, taken mid-June, she showed me that some pleural fluid had accumulated in that space again. She listened to my breathing to see if she could hear it and it didn't disappoint! I went for a X-ray stat and it was confirmed , once again, I have a large pleural effusion on the left side. It's just my body's reaction to the cancer that is in that place...trying to flush out what shouldn't be there. God thought of everything:). 
I'm going to have another thoracentesis tomorrow (thursday) at 1pm. Been there, done that, so I'm not worried about it. Actually, I'm excited to see how I feel after the fluid is removed because I thought the pain I was feeling was a result of the tamoxifen. Guess I have a high pain tolerance;). Plus, my Pulmonologist is expecting so it'll be fun to see how she's grown and hear how she is doing:). 
Coveting your prayers daily. 

Left by a dear family friend on the fundraising sight...

"Ah Sovereign Lord, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.
Jeremiah 32:17

Boom.

Remembering that today. And tomorrow. And then each day after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive