Thursday, September 11, 2014

Ct Scan

I am giving it another try tomorrow...I'll be going to the infusion center (chemo flashback...yuck, yuck, yuck) at noon. The hope is that someone there (nurse Dan perhaps??) will be able to poke a hearty vein. Then I'll walk over to the Imaging Center, get injected with the contrast and get my Ct Scan. After comparing the Ct with last week's Pet my Dr will let me know the progress (positive thinking!) next week.
Please pray for a successful vein access. First poke would be great!:) 
But also please pray for shrinkage in all areas! 
I'm believing God is using this for His glory and still asking Him for healing.

I read something that provoked my thoughts yesterday...
"I speak it to God: I don't really want more time; I just want enough time, time to do my one life well."
-Ann Voskamp 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive