Saturday, April 25, 2015

Reminder to Self.

You are in for a treat...I finally figured out how to add a YouTube clip!😄
Music is often a tool used by God, in my life, to speak to my soul. Ironically, I can hardly carry a tune, but I appreciate those who can! I first heard this song 2 years ago and it made me very emotional. The words are so beautiful because they hold such truth. Tonight, I found this on Kara Tippett's blog, from a repost of an entry from last August (she desired her dear friends to carry on her blog after she went home and they have been re-posting some things written by her last summer). Anyway, hearing this song yesterday and then seeing this YouTube clip tonight was like a gentle, sweet reminder of how God is such a creative creator ..."He makes beautiful things out of the dust". I am so grateful He does. In our year full of dust, God has been more than generous with His outpouring of beauty, making the seemingly difficult, sweet.


http://youtu.be/oyPBtExE4W0

1 comment:

  1. Britton!
    I am so so thankful to have found your blog. Your words have spoken such encouragement & beauty ... such a treat to hear from your heart & see snippets of your life, these many years later. ♡ I also followed kara tippetts with crazy affection & heart-pulling ... such a gift her life has been to so many!
    Thanks for sharing here. Praying for you today. ♡

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive