Tuesday, November 8, 2011

9 Months old!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more. My mouth will tell of your righteousness, of your salvation all day long, although I know not its measure.
Psalm 71:14-15
So much has been going on that is out of the ordinary. I don't want to lose focus on the 4 sources of pure joy & delight (most of the time:) that I have in my life. The latest...Bellen turned 9 months old this Saturday. She is crawling around, loves her bottle (now!) and is fully entertained by her sister and 2 brothers! She is a daddy's girl (like her sister) and a real cuddler. I have taken to calling her my joy-bug recently because she is always smiling and happy. Love that fuzzy head, 4 teeth, joyful baby girl!

1 comment:

  1. First, what an great photo of your lovely family!! I am so glad to hear about the missing gene AND Bellen is so stinking cute!!! Love and hugs.
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive