Update: Still waiting for my Dr. here to get a hold of my new Dr. at UCSD. Apparently she is a very busy woman...taking that as a sign that she is a SUPER doc;)
Guessing this means I will not be starting treatment this week. Dr. Havard (Visalia) wants to be sure Dr. Helsten (UCSD) is in agreement on treatment so I don't get to San Diego and have them say, "It would have been better if we did___ first and then ___".
Here are a few snapshots from October ...
|pumpkin patch with jameson's kindergarten class|
|cvc grandparents day/fall festival|
|cvc grandparents day|