Monday, June 9, 2014

Resting

Another quote from the Ann Voskamp book, one Thousand Gifts.

See that I am God . See that I am in everything. See that I do everything. See that I have never stopped ordering my works, nor ever shall, eternally. See that I lead everything on to the conclusion I ordained for it before time began, by the same power, wisdom and love with which I made it. How can anything be amiss?
(Julian of Norwich, revelations of Divine Love p59)

I can rest in these words. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. I am finding such incredible, unfathomable peace in Him. He is guarding my mind with His tender, strong, loving hands. He is strengthening me with His Holy Spirit who ministers to me day and night. I can't explain it. Don't really want to try to figure it out either. Just going to rest here in Him and be thankful I get this chance. Even though it wasn't a "chance" happening...but part of His plan for my life. 

                            Enjoying some family R&R in Laguna...beach=our happy place

1 comment:

  1. Always praying for you, Britton. Your unfaltering faith and courage in the face of adversity is admirable.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive