Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Her last pre-teen birthday



Somehow, we have a 12 year old. Well, I'm pretty sure I remember most of what led us here, but I certainly did not realize, during it, how quickly a child gets to this point! Meran turned 12 on Tuesday. She loved saying, "my last birthday before I'm a teen", a little too much for her father & my liking;). We celebrated as a family, doing all her favorite things-bowling, pizza, painting pottery, mani/pedis and eating out!
Meran not only made us parents, but she has inspired & blessed us beyond what we ever imagined a child could do to grow a parent as a person. Meran's joy is contagious and her sensitivity to the Holy Spirit is a blessing. Happy Birthday to our first born. We love you. Forever.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive