Sunday, June 29, 2014

Refreshment for my soul

I just wrapped up my annual college-roommate-reunion. It's always a sweet time, lots of reminiscing, laughing, catching up, relaxing...but this year was vitamins for my soul. Although we were missing 1/4 of our posse, since Candace is living in Australia now, I was filled up and encouraged after our time together. That's how you know you have a deep friendship with a person, when you feel like you took a multivitamin for your soul after you have been with them. 


Health update:
I am starting HBOT (hyperbaric oxygen therapy) tomorrow! I will meet with the doctor, prior to the first treatment, and will find out how many treatments and the frequency he recommends for the best benefit. I am so thankful to have this opportunity. Thank you SO much to all those who have been so generous to help us make this an option for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive